- You pick a package, fill out the Place Your Order form, and we discuss your project!
- Once a quote is agreed upon, I’ll send you an invoice for the deposit, which is half the total due.
- I place you on the Design Schedule ~ which is first come, first served.
- When your name comes up to begin your design, I will e-mail you, and send an invoice for the remaining balance.
- I create your design in 1 to 7 days, and send you a draft.
- You get unlimited revisions, so I’ll re-work it until I get it right…as long as it’s not excessive! Excessive drafts and edits will be billed at $20 per hour.
- Once you get your first draft, please try to keep all edits in one complete email. This will help eliminate confusion.
- Up to 48 hours after you’ve given me access to your blog, I will install the design and make sure everything works perfectly for you.
- Post-launch support is provided to our clients for 7 days after installation.
- Any needed alterations, support after 7 days, additional graphics, changes to the design, etc…will require a charge $20 per hour with a minimum of one hour charge.
- I prefer payments via PayPal! If you need to pay by check, money order or some other form of payment…we can work that out.
- Refunds: Due to the nature of the work, there are no refunds for any reason. If I haven’t started to work on your project, you will only be eligible for a full refund within 2 weeks of the initial deposit.
- I prefer e-mail for communication! email@example.com
- Skype is great for viewing and helping with your design! Username: jodi.horsley
- Clients may be bumped to the bottom of the waiting list after a period of three days (both business days and weekends) with no contact. If you plan to be away from your computer for any reason, let me know. This is to ensure I stay on schedule with all clients.
- If you are on the wait list and I haven’t heard from you in within 2 weeks after emailing you at any given time , then you will be removed completely from the list while loosing your deposit for the package.
- Once you’ve received your first draft, it’s imperative that you respond quickly with edits, and I will do the same for you!
- You are allowed to change your mind about kits or istockphotos, but keep in mind that the price of the second kit or image will be added to your invoice.
- ALL graphics and layouts provided are the sole property of Nifty Creations by Jodi. Removal of any logos or graphics is considered a violation of terms.
- You may NOT install any design elements yourself. Installation is included!
- Logos and custom illustrations are the only images that may be used for other purposes aside from blog or web use.
- No alterations to designs may be made without express permission.
- No part of any design may be reproduced for any reason. This includes any HTML, images, fonts, or anything I’ve given you via e-mail or located within your template without permission.
- Designs and HTML may not be reproduced for other URLs.
- Nifty Creations by Jodi ensures that your blog design is compatible with the latest Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers, and most others as well AT THE TIME OF INSTALLATION. If for some reason your browser changes or is updated, Nifty Creations by Jodi is not responsible for assuring exact compatibility, but will try to do so and place you in queue.
- Nifty Creations by Jodi reserves the right to include attributing logos and links in design templates. Removal of any logos or links is considered a violation of terms.
- I will install your blog design 1-6 days after you’ve approved the final design.
- You are responsible for backing up your blog content, current layout, and widgets, You should not lose any of this data when I install your blog. Rarely something strange will occur and the functionality of a widget will disappear. SO PLEASE BACK UP YOUR BLOG!
- Nifty Creations by Jodi reserves the right to change policies or terms and conditions at any time for any reason.
- If any of the above is something you’d like to discuss further do not hesitate to contact me